pulpwood poetry and redneck review

This site is set up to promote the creative muse of pulpwood haulers and rednecks.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Happy V-Day Baby!!!

How do I love thee? A bunch of different ways. More importantly is why? I love you because you don't yell at me when I come home covered in blood, mud and manure. You yell at me because I come inside the house covered in blood, mud and manure.

I love you because you don't need me to buy you flowers, candy, or jewelry. You are more than capable of buying these things yourself, plus you understand that if I did buy these things, I would not get the correct ones.

I love you because you like Mexican food as much as I do, if not more. The family that eats enchiladas together, stays together. It's in the Bible-look it up.

I love you because no matter how wrong I can be about something, you always back me up in public. That's all I ask.

I love you because when I am wrong, you tell me when we get home. Sometimes I need a rational brain to look through the drama.

I love you because you are the best Mama in the world. You have raised wonderful children, despite my contributions.

I love you because you have a great sense of humor, and I exercise it all the time.

Most of all, I love you because you are so hot you make my teeth sweat!!
Happy Valentines Day!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home